Monday, September 22, 2014

2Th2

I don't often think about the 2nd coming of Christ. Do you? 

Jesus told His disciples to always be ready for His coming. In fact, it was to be a major focus of their lives. They were to live with the expectation of His imminent return. He is coming back. If disciples 2000 years ago were to be preparing for His coming, how much more should those of us who believe today be prepared? Maybe He will return today!

I used to be petrified at the thought of Jesus' return. Now I am eager to see Him come back. I was afraid when I knew I was not ready. I was afraid when I had doubts as to "if" I would be gathered with Him or eternally punished. Now those fears are gone. I know who I have put my faith in and I am living my days for Him. I hope to be living when He returns.

Are you confident in your faith? Are you ready for Christ return? It is the right way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment