Thursday, November 6, 2014

Js5

"Confess your sins to one another and pray for each other and you will be healed." 

When is the last time you actually confessed sin to someone else and asked them to pray for you? This should be the pattern of our christian relationships. Confession and prayer should be common place in the church among believers. We know we all sin. We know we all need prayer. Rarely do we confess our sins to each other and rarely do we pray for each other.

I wonder how many of us would say,  "I never have confessed my sin to another christian and asked them to pray for me." I fear it would be to many of us. Healing from sin comes through confession and prayer. If you want to be free from your sins, begin by confessing them to others and asking them to pray for you.

It will be freeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment