Monday, July 6, 2015

Rm16

People matter to God and they should matter to us. Paul recognized that the work that had been accomplished for the gospel in Rome had been done by God through people. It was his practice to encourage them through his letters.

I am convicted that I don't tell others enough how much I love them and am grateful for their faithfulness to God. I have been blessed so much through the lives of those I know who are following Jesus. Many continue to challenge and inspire me. Thanks for your faithfulness to Christ.

Life is truly short. What we do for people because of Christ are the things that will last. Let's take Paul's council today and "be wise about what is good, yet innocent about what is evil." Do good to all people. You never know who God is wanting to have an impact on through you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment