Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hb1

Angels are "ministering spirits sent out to serve christians". We have angels watching over us! This is an awesome thought.

When I was a child my mom always talked about my "guardian angel". She says I must have had several of them, otherwise I would be dead! I had a tendency to live on the edge and enjoy the thrill of the moment and the rush of adrenaline. Her confidence was that "my angel" would protect me.

In a sense she was right. If one job of angels is to minister to believers, then they should keep them alive until they have a chance to repent and believe. But, if guarding us until we believe was there main purpose, then my protection would have been gone long ago and I would not be here today. Angels are still ministering to me today!

I love this thought. I have to think about it some more.

This brings new meaning to the song, "Angel watching over me."

No comments:

Post a Comment