Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Rv6

"The great day of wrath has come, and who can stand?" The voices of the martyrs has been heard and God is turned from his mercy and poured out his wrath on the earth! This will be a horrible and violent day. The stage is set.

When I was a child I used to fear the coming of Jesus. Every time I heard about Christ's return, I would tremble in fear. And I should have. I had no regard for God, his word or his commands. I was pursuing my own way.

Even today I tremble at the thought of God's wrath being poured out! If it was not for his mercy, no one would have a prayer. Yet, God, rich in mercy has been pouring out his kindness on us from the beginning. The cross was the ultimate act of mercy. Wow.

The days of God's mercy will soon end. Will we be among those who responded to his grace and mercy? I pray so.

No comments:

Post a Comment