Friday, November 9, 2012

1Pt3

"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous. The face of the Lord is against those who do what is evil."

Nothing you do today will escape the watchful eye of the Lord.  He will either be pleased with what He sees and hears, or He will be against what He sees and hears.  Since our hearts are to please Him, let these verses direct our words and actions.

Let the thought of God watching and listening in govern your life today.  Not in a sense that He will be angry if you don't, but in the sense that He will be so pleased if you do!

I know when my sons are doing the right things, my presence is not a burden, it is a blessing.  In fact, they call out to me to "look in and listen" to everything they are doing.  I want my life to constantly be calling out for God's approval.  Don't you?

Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment