Thursday, December 26, 2013

Rv20

The "Great White Throne of Judgement" will be the last judgement at the end of the age! Everyone will give an account of themselves to God! There will be much fear on that day.

Are you ready to face God? Have you prepared yourself by faith to stand in His presence? Will you be clothed in the righteousness of Jesus, or will you seek to stand on your own good works? I choose Jesus! My hope is in His life, His righteousness, His works. He is the One who conquered sin and death for all who believe.

John says in his gospel, "I assure you: Anyone who hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life." I am putting all of my trust in Jesus. Live for HIm today.

No comments:

Post a Comment