Wednesday, July 23, 2014

1Co13

Do you want to know what love is and what love is not? Read this chapter!

As I examine my life in light of this chapter, I feel very lacking. Love is to be the defining quality of every believer. Especially those who are seeking to follow hard after Jesus. Love is to be the barometer by which we measure spiritual life.

What do people feel when they get around you? Is is love? I know that too rarely people feel loved when they interact with me. I wonder if I took a pole what people would say? Maybe I will do a little survey. I will ask one question: Describe with one word how you think people feel after spending time with me?

I am a little nervous about the results. If you read this note and you have spent time with me, please send me the word that comes to your mind.

Thanks for your participation in my personal survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment