Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lk10

Jesus' one prayer request was that God would send workers into His harvest field. Are we telling others about Jesus? Are we an answer to Jesus' one prayer request?

I have a friend whose alarm goes off every day at 10:02am. Each day I was with him, he would turn off his alarm, pause for a moment and pray a simple prayer. Something like, "Yes Lord, please send people out to do your work. And please help me to tell others about you today." I will never forget that little act of obedience! In fact, I set my alarm.

It is a simple daily reminder to actually pray for God to work in the lives of others and in the lives of those sharing Christ every day. I don't know about you, but I need reminders like that. It is the one moment that I know I am actually doing what Jesus asked me to do. Consider it for yourself. We all have alarms in our pockets.

troy

No comments:

Post a Comment