Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ac21

Have we ever been persecuted because of our faith? Have we ever suffered any consequences for boldly talking about Jesus? I know I haven't. I often wonder how I would respond if I lived in an environment that was hostile to Christ.

We tend to not want to "rock the boat" with others. We have been taught to be nice and let people believe what they want about salvation. That simply is not in the bible. The early christians confronted "religion" even when it meant that they would be tortured and killed!

Are we letting people believe a lie just to avoid conflict? If Paul was bold when he knew he would suffer, shouldn't we be bold since we know we will not? What are we afraid of?

Make it a mission to share with someone today. At least have a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment