Tuesday, June 12, 2012

AC28

This concluding chapter in Acts has become "chapter 1" in the growth and expansion of the church.  Today God is writing His story in our lives!  What kind of chapter will it be?

I want to model my life after the men and women who trusted God, believed the gospel and stepped out in faith.  Paul's message to the Gentiles eventually reached me.  I am forever indebted and grateful.

I am challenged to be a link in the chain that brings others to Jesus.  Join me.

Read it here.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy to think that the Good News reached us here in North American in little ol' Ames, IA after having originated in Jerusalem some 2,000 years ago? And all because people would not stop talking about what they had found in Him. Let's keep the ball moving forward.

    ReplyDelete