Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gal5

Christ has set you free from sin. Never use your freedom as an opportunity to sin.  Who would you become if there were no consequences for sin?  In Christ we are set free from sins bondage, but if that creates an even greater desire for sin, we have missed the whole gospel.

Yes, heaven awaits every sinful believer.  There is no other kind of believer! But if Christ hasn't made a difference in the degree, amount and desires you have toward sin....you are NOT a believer.

Evaluate your faith through the lens of your desire and activity when it comes to sin.  Test yourself.

Read it here.



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I can take for granted my christianity and not think I am susceptible to "sin", thats so easy to do. Yet God is so faithful to remind me gently to be careful because I can sin within each breathe and within each thought each minute of my day. Love Galations and the challenge it brings in my life-thanks for your thoughtful questions

    ReplyDelete