Monday, April 21, 2014

Jn11

Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me, even if he dies, will live."  Then He proceeded to prove His words by raising Lazarus from the grave!

Unfortunately Lazarus had to die again. In fact, the religious leaders wanted to kill him because of his testimony about Jesus. I wish more words were recorded from the risen Lazarus!! What would he have said about the days he spent dead? Maybe he would have written a book! I would have loved to hear the story. I will some day.

Only Jesus was resurrected to never die again. His life is eternal! His body was a resurrected body. Those he raised from the dead in the NT all died again. When Jesus raised Himself from the grave, He began "living" forever.

Live in Him today.



No comments:

Post a Comment