Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2Co12

How is your love life? Loving others is the expression of loving Jesus. Loving others is costly, but worth the price!

Who do you truly love? I often ask myself this question. Honestly, the answer is often not encouraging to me. Apart from Jesus the people I would love would be precious few. I am ashamed that this is true of me. I am excited that Jesus has made me a lover of people. As I seek to follow Him, my capacity to love becomes far greater than I could have ever imagined.

I really do love people. That love doesn't come from me. It is something that has been given to me by God. Anyone who feels loved by me, is being loved by God. God's capacity to love people is unlimited. He desires for me to love like that. He desires for you to love like that.

So, how is your love life?

No comments:

Post a Comment