Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rv4

Outside of a the loss of a loved one, do we ever think about the reality of heaven. It is the eternal goal that we all seek, but rarely do we contemplate its reality.

I think more about upcoming sports seasons than I do about heaven! I think about future trips and vacations more than I think about heaven. I think about retirement more than I think about heaven. I think my thinking is messed up! How is your thinking? How often do you think about heaven?

I guarantee that after John saw this vision of heaven, he could not stop thinking about it! He likely never got the thought completely out of his mind. It was likely the topic of most of his subsequent conversations. His description of what he saw is totally amazing and literally "out of this world".

Heaven will be awesome. We need to think and talk about it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment