Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ac12

When crazy dreams are actually not dreams, God might just be involved!

Peter was going along with his "crazy dream", something we all have experienced, when suddenly he woke up and discovered that he wasn't actually sleeping! God had sent an angel to rescue him in answer to the prayers of believers who had apparently had been praying all night!

The believers were praying but actually not believing that God would answer their prayers! When Peter showed up, no one even believed it was him! 

The cool thing about God is that He is not hindered by our belief or lack thereof. He was accomplishing His purposes through Peter. (And everyone else for that matter) I don't know about you, but I want to actually believe God will do the things I am asking Him for. I also pray my prayers are in line with what He is going to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment