Friday, December 18, 2015

Rv14

We will all worship! Either we will choose to worship now or we will be forced to worship in the final judgement. I am grateful to be among the former! I can't wait to actually be in a choir that sounds awesome and my voice is adding to the volume.

This year we had a choir in our christmas production. Choirs are pretty uncommon in our church. I have to confess, the choir was amazing! In fact, there were times I wanted to hear them singing without anything else going on. Maybe I am old school, but maybe I am preparing for heaven's choir.

And what about harps? The most I've ever heard played at once was one. What will a multitude of harpist playing together in worship sound like? It will be epic! It will be the sound of joy and salvation for some, but for others, the sound of judgement and death.

Be a worshipper today.

No comments:

Post a Comment