Friday, December 4, 2015

Rv4

What will heaven be like? How often do we think about this eternal reality? Do we live our daily lives with this eternal reality in mind?

Personally, I don't think of heaven much. In fact, I think of it far too little. For me the subject comes up most often when someone dies or when I am sharing the gospel with an unbeliever. But is this how it should be? Shouldn't I think of heaven on a regular basis? Shouldn't I be living each day for this reality?

Someday I will retire. I don't think about that much either but I do think about that more often than I do heaven. This is sad. IF I ever do retire, it will be short lived (but hopefully productive) compared to my eternal destination. Reading today's chapter helps redirect my mind. I am so grateful for John's spectacular vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment