Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mt22

When was the last time you were either "amazed" or "astonished" by something Jesus said or did? If you had to pause and think, you have drifted too far from Christ!

Jesus was a teacher who "amazed and astonished" even those who were seeking to kill Him. Anyone who had a conversation with Him and everyone who heard Him teach was profoundly impacted by His words and His actions. Jesus was God in flesh and there was never a day that His life did not demonstrate that reality to everyone who encountered Him.

I am convicted today that my life has drifted from the "amazement and astonishment" of Jesus. I am in a season where I believe God is eager to "amaze and astonish" again. He is able. It is all He does! Anyone not amazed or astonished was simply not paying attention to all Jesus was doing. My prayer is that I would see clearly what God is doing in our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment