Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rv15

This world is so broken...so amazing, and beautiful and broken.  What will be my response to seeing Jesus in his full might? 

For some reason, I love Revelation.  I was driving home from a meeting last night crazy full of emotion, some good, some not.  I felt so disconnected from God, but the patience he shows me each and every day is amazing.  I find comfort in the book of Revelation (I know that sounds kooky) and the coming of his clear Kingship.  This world is so broken...so amazing, and beautiful and broken. 

What will be my response to seeing Jesus in his full might?  God on his righteous throne?  I'm sure nothing short of fear and weakness...and to think that Jesus has already picked me up, stood before the Almighty King, and declared my pure in his eyes!!!  Wow.  

Read it here.


1 comment:

  1. toss me in with the kooks cause i'm with you on this as well brother.

    http://onceforalldelivered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete