Friday, December 7, 2012

Rv7

Believers today rarely worships with "all their hearts, crying out to God".  What would our gatherings be like if we purely decided to give everything we had to express our sincere gratitude to God?

Imagine a countless number of people from all over the world singing with one voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who is seated on the throne!"  I can't wait to hear it.  I can't wait to join in with all my voice.

John continues to describe heaven with unimaginable realities!  I have had times in my life when I was caught up in worship with others, but never like this.  The scene is gripping to my heart and I would love for God's people to be better practicers of heavenly realities!

Read it here.

__________________________________________
Troy Nesbitt, Lead Pastor
515.232.5488 | troynesbitt@gmail.com

Cornerstone Church of Ames | www.cornerstonelife.com
a local church with a global vision
56829 U.S. Highway 30 | Ames, IA 50010

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Troy,
    I'm not sure if you intended to do so, but you included your signature from your emails at the bottmio of this post including your phone and personal email.

    But I digress...

    I can't wait to worship alongside myriad upon myriad believers all singing one song to one God in one voice.

    AMEN!

    ReplyDelete