Friday, December 21, 2012

Rv17

It is heartbreaking to see people running hard away from God and toward their own self destruction.  What is the lure of sin?  God help us.

In this chapter, we are approaching the end of humanity as we know it.  People are still motivated to worship anything but the one true God, and to pursue their own evil desires.  From a distance it is unbelievable to read!

Yet, when you consider your life, how much do you truly live for Christ?  I know in my life, it still is easy to minimize all God is calling me to do while I pursue the things I want.  Sometimes those things are NOT what God would want for me.

Maybe it is not so unbelievable after all.

Read it here.

1 comment:

  1. I was reflecting on this very subject today when I came across 1 Peter 1:13,

    Therefore, with your minds ready for action, be serious and set your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 14 As obedient children, do not be conformed to the desires of your former ignorance.

    http://onceforalldelivered.blogspot.com/2012/12/with-this-be-this-and-do-that.html

    ReplyDelete