Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rv16

I continue to be amazed at the response of people in the middle of God's judgement.  Why not repent?

Enormous 100 pound hailstones are falling from the sky as a direct expression of God's wrath. There is no question where they are coming from.  Instead of crying out to God for mercy and forgiveness...they continue to blaspheme God!

How do you respond to God's choices.  I am certain I have never seen anything close to this kind of thing, nor have I ever heard of anyone experiencing this type judgement.  Yet, I have encountered many different responses to God's choices in the lives of others.  Some almost expect their lives to be perfect or they will complain.  Others give God praise regardless of what happens in their lives.

What type of person are you.  Worship God in every situation.

Read it here.

1 comment:

  1. by His grace, He has softened my heart and given faith to my head to trust His goodness and sovereignty. my reflex is not always to do so immediately, but His Spirit is faithful to get me to a place where i can reflect, repent of my disbelief, and worship Him.

    http://onceforalldelivered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete