Monday, October 14, 2013

Hb1

I love the challenge of this book. Each time we come to it, I am eager to understand a little better. The truths contained in Hebrews are rich and not always easily accessible. Take your time each day to harvest the nuggets of truth it contains.

I love how the book begins exalting Jesus. "He is the radiance of God's glory and the exact expression of His nature, sustaining all things by His powerful word." Jesus is God and it is by His word that all of life is sustained. As I look to Him today, He will also guide the details of my life. This is exciting to think about.

Are you aware that Jesus is guiding and sustaining you? Are you looking for evidences of His hand at work in your life today? Are you looking to follow His leadership or are you hoping that He will simple bless your choices? He is worthy of our lives today. Choose to follow Him today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment