Monday, March 11, 2013

Jn16

The conviction of the Holy Spirit is on all of us.  Some of us are actually listening.  Learn to listen and obey.

It will never be easy to follow Jesus.  It would be impossible without the help of the Holy Spirit.  I love the daily conviction of God's Spirit in my life.  It is often hard to obey, but I pray it never becomes difficult to hear.

Without the conviction of the Holy Spirit, I would be lost.  He daily guides my life and leads me to act in a manner more compliant with His will.  After 3 decades of listening and obeying, I would hope that I would be way better than I am.  Unfortunately, it is still a daily struggle to follow Jesus.  Fortunately, it is a daily struggle.

I love the conviction of the Holy Spirit in my life.  He truly is the "Helper & Comforter" that Jesus promised!


1 comment:

  1. that is an excellent point. if something has to be difficult, i would rather have it be the implications of what i clearly hear the Spirit speaking rather than it being a difficulty in hearing Him speak at all.

    ReplyDelete