Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lk22

What are you willing to argue about in the presence of Jesus Easter week?  The disciples chose, "which one of US is the greatest!"

Luke records in this chapter that the disciple went from arguing about which one would betray Jesus to which one of them was the greatest!  These arguments are not even separated by a single verse.  How absurd.

Jesus has just washed their feet, shared the final supper with them and given them clear instruction in His final hours.  They totally missed it.  As do we.  It is Easter week.  Are you arguing and distracted by foolish things?  I know I am.

Let's focus!  Easter is upon us.


1 comment:

  1. You're calling me to lay aside the worries of my day
    To quiet down my busy mind and find a hiding place
    Worthy, You are worthy

    I open up my heart and let my spirit worship Yours
    I open up my mouth and let a song of praise come forth
    Worthy, You are worthy

    ReplyDelete