Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mk6

Does Jesus marvel at my faith or is He more amazed by my unbelief? I pray it is my belief that excites Him and not my lack of faith!

This passage always causes me to pause. Jesus was "not able to do miracles there,…because of their unbelief." Jesus was actually "amazed" by their unbelief! Imagine God being amazed at the lack of faith in the lives of people around Him. This is unthinkable. When we look at these passages we think, "how could they do that?!"

Yet, I wonder if God's amazement with me is more often with my lack of faith than my actual faith. I am more crippled by what I believe He won't do than I am motivated by what I believe He will do.

God give me faith that would cause you to be amazed! I are tired of You having to be amazed at my lack of faith!!! Forgive me.



No comments:

Post a Comment