Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ac 8

Is there someone today who needs to hear what you know about Jesus?  I suggest you take the time to tell them.

I am especially grateful for Phillip today.  He went immediately to have a conversation with the first Ethiopian convert.  It was likely that this man was used by God to began the process of the church spreading throughout all of Africa!

Stephen's testimony won Paul, who won thousands!  Phillips testimony won the Eunuch who possible won Africa!  It motivates me to share my faith more today.

Tell someone.

Read it here.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be like Phillip.

    Phillip had open eyes with a mind tuned in to opportunities.

    I spend so much time worrying about ways to bring up Christ in conversation all the while overlooking the obvious around me: a cross tattoo, a Lord's Name in vain comment, a lyric in a song making reference to God, a cross necklace. People bring it up by wearing it, listening to it, speaking it, etc...

    We have far more opportunities to follow up with people than we realized. Phillip was Johnny on the spot and followed up with the Ethiopian.

    I want to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete