Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ac18

Every pastor needs Aquilas and Pricillas to come along side them for encouragement and help.  I thank God for these people in my life!

God has blessed me so much with community couples who have labored for the gospel in this community.  I get the privilege and joy of teaching the scriptures and they continue to encourage me and others to set a pace in ministry with their lives.

Without these critical people, the message would be greatly hindered.  I love all of them and pray that every pastor has many who will stand by and support him just like they do me.

I am blessed!

read it here.

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to hear that you have so many who love Jesus and love you in spurring you on to greater and greater.

    Brothers and sisters loving Jesus are such an encouragement. To be reminded that you're not alone. To be encouraged by their faith. To be rebuked by their love.

    The body of Christ is a glorious place in which to be vested. I feel badly and sorry for those who have the opportunity to engage more and choose to hoarde their talents, time, and energies for themselves. I am prone to do this in my sinful laziness and pride as well. However, the fruit and blessing that comes so tangibly from investing in God and His people is so sweet that it provides ample incentive to come out of darkness and taste again and again the light.

    ReplyDelete