Monday, May 21, 2012

Ac12

Are you shocked when God actually answers your prayers?  When we are praying for what God wants, we shouldn't be.  God will never answer a pray outside what He desires.

In this chapter Peter is about to be killed.  Christians gathered together to pray for Peters deliverance and then they were shocked when he showed up!!  I am shocked by their shock.  It seems that they had been seeing many miracles almost on a daily basis and this one is no different.  Wow.

Don't be shocked when God answers your prayers.  Pray according to God's desires rather than yours.

read it here.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am most shocked that God in His grace has allowed my will to align with His in those moments. That the thing for which I asked is that which He also desires. I know my heart's desires are often off the mark. So to have Him alter and direct my desires to His holy purposes in those moments is a grace unto itself, not to mention the actual answered prayer.

    ReplyDelete