Monday, January 7, 2013

Mt5

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied. - Jesus

What do you hunger for?  What do you pursue?  It is your pursuits that define your desires and it is those things that tell you who you really are.  As you examine your desires, are you happy with what you find?

In this chapter Jesus is seeking to give His disciples true instruction on living.  Living, not for this world, but for the world that is to come.  It looks quite different.  It definitely is not "fitting in" or the norm.

Examine your heart today and make sure you are pursuing Jesus!

Read it here.

1 comment:

  1. "be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect." ~ Jesus

    it's safe to say that I fell short far before He reached this crescnendo.

    Romans 7:24-25

    24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

    http://onceforalldelivered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete